High Protection Sunscreen SPF 30+
- Protects from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- 100% mineral filters
- Prevents skin ageing
- Does not leave a white cast
- Does not cause teary eyes
- Does not interfere with your make-up application
- Airless packaging
- Easy application thanks to the hygienic pump system
- 40 ml
HOW TO USE
- The Nomige High Protection Sunscreen can be directly applied after your (Nomige SPF 15) day cream or right before sun exposure.
- Spread out the cream using your hand and gently smooth the cream evenly into your skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Reapply frequently, preferably every 2 hours.
- Avoid direct contact with the sun between the hours of 12.00 and 15.00.
INCI : Zinc Oxide, Aqua, Isohexadecane, Titanium Dioxide [nano], C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Isostearate, Glycerin, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, CI 77891, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, CI 77492, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 77491, CI 77499, Citric Acid
TESTED AND APPROVED
- "It does not stick. Feels very soft."
- "You don't feel like you're wearing sunscreen."
- "My skin is not shiny, it even mattifies a little."
- "In terms of texture and spreadability, this is a winner."
- "Does not change the colour of my pigmented day cream."
- "Doesn't leave a white cast like most mineral sunscreens."