Add to cart
Complete Nomige Skin Routine
Complete Nomige Skin Routine
Complete Nomige Skin Routine
Complete Nomige Skin Routine
Complete Nomige Skin Routine
Complete Nomige Skin Routine
Complete Nomige Skin Routine
Complete Nomige Skin Routine
DNA-based skin care

Complete Nomige Skin Routine

$552.00

Pay at a later time

klarna
The complete Nomige skin routine package contains everything to fully personalize your routine. After returning the included DNA test kit, Nomige will start developing and composing your personalized day serum, day cream, night cream and night serum based on your DNA.
Contents:
  • Skin analysis + 15 page skin report
  • Day serum based on your DNA (30ml)
  • Day cream based on your lifestyle (50ml)

  • Night cream based on your DNA (50ml)

  • night serum based on your DNA (30ml)

  • Marble holder

  • Personal follow-up

Add to cart

How your DNA affects your skin?

Your new routine will consist of a day serum, a day cream, a night cream and a night serum based on your DNA.

How does it work?

  • Week 1: Send us your DNA sample
  • Week 2: Analysis of your DNA
  • Week 3: Formulation of your products
  • Week 4: Packaging and shipping
  • Week 5+: Personal guidance

What can I expect from a DNA skin report?

Free shipping above 220 EUR. Shipping includes 3 shipments:

  1. We will send your DNA kit
  2. You will receive a return label to return your DNA kit
  3. We ship your products

Why DNA-based skincare?

60% of your skin profile is genetically determined
Your skin condition is 60% determined by your DNA. The other 40% is determined by your lifestyle. Your DNA makes you who you are. It doesn't just tell you what your skin needs. It also gives you more insight into your skin aging process. Your DNA does not lie and remains unchanged. Using a Do It Yourself DNA kit, we examine your DNA in a certified laboratory and determine your genetic skin profile. Based on the DNA test and Lifestyle Test, we formulate personalized products that provide a complete treatment for your skin. Each Nomige product focuses on the specific needs of your skin.

How does it work?

93% of our customers already experience visible improvements after 3 months.

Concern

Acne

Lifestyle

Lives in a city

DNA risk

Medium risk antioxidant

Melanie, 26

Active ingredients

Salicylic acid
Vitamin C
Glutation
“I can see that my skin has regained its radiance. My skin also feels much healthier now.”

Concern

Rosacea

Lifestyle

Stressed

DNA risk

High collagen risk

Jennifer, 45

Active ingredients

Peptides
Japonica Extract
Niacinamide
"I've always had visible veins but since using Nomige my skin looks so much better."

Concern

Ramparts

Lifestyle

Sleep Deprivation

DNA risk

High Hydration risk

Celine, 40

Active ingredients

Hexyl Nicotinata
Vitamin E
Ceramides
"The results I noticed after only using Nomige for 3 weeks are amazing! The bags around my eyes have disappeared and I look much more rested."

93% of our customers already experience visible improvements after 3 months.

Melanie, 26

Concern

Acne

Lifestyle

Lives in a city

DNA risk

Medium risk antioxidant

Active ingredients

Salicylic acid
Vitamin C
Glutation
“I can see that my skin has regained its radiance. My skin also feels much healthier now.”
Jennifer, 45

Concern

Rosacea

Lifestyle

Stressed

DNA risk

High collagen risk

Active ingredients

Peptides
Japonica Extract
Niacinamide
"I've always had visible veins but since using Nomige my skin looks so much better."
Celine, 40

Concern

Ramparts

Lifestyle

Sleep Deprivation

DNA risk

High Hydration risk

Active ingredients

Hexyl Nicotinata
Vitamin E
Ceramides
"The results I noticed after only using Nomige for 3 weeks are amazing! The bags around my eyes have disappeared and I look much more rested."